header

header

2.11.2008

Inspiration, the process


I didn't get a wink of sleep last night! I have so many ideas, but need to focus. One thing I'm working on is a series of nudes inspired by some of my work I painted to decorate my master bathroom. What better place to hang nudes? Here is step 1 in the process:



For some reason I hate white canvas or anything that looks too new, so it has to be aged. I have this idea that I've been working on and off on trying to execute for about a year. I have the image in my head of how I want it to look, ghostly faces looking upon the figure (kind of like a picture of one's self-image) I want them to be hidden...well, I'm waiting for paint to dry now (and you know what they say about that!) so it's the perfect time to blog. I will post the first one once I've finished and if I can part with it I'll sell it in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5569166 so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work