header

header

6.11.2009

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Program...


This is my kids' last day of school. I can't post today because I'm taking them to lunch, and kissing them, and hugging them, and sleeping in with them, and playing with them, and jumping on the trampoline with them, and swimming with them, and feeding them a lot of snacks, and making snow cones, and taking walks, and playing in the sprinkler, and playing in our tree house, and catching bugs, and working on projects, and swinging on the swing set, and...









You understand, right?

9 comments:

  1. Ok, I have to ask, when do you find time to clean your house in the summertime when the kids are home? Or do you have a cleaning lady? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cleaning lady, it’s not the best cleaning job, but we all (meaning me and the kids) do it once or twice a week. Usually on a morning when we have something fun planned in the afternoon, so they will get the lead out. No clean house, no fun. I'm kind of a meanie that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!!!! Summer has officially arrived here too! Although one kid is still in Buffalo!!! One is still on a sleep over and Cindy Lou is still sleeping......and with my cast and no driving, I don't think the "fun" will officially start until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun! we have yucky, rainy weather here today. hopefully the fun will start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK the pic of you and your son....priceless for sure!! I have to say although I am commenting today we are going to play in the fountain park, splash a lot, laugh a lot, meet new people a lot, go eat Mexican..a lot!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and just LUUURRVEEE the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your fun days! Fantastic pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures paint 10,000 words!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowzer busy and fun and happy day you seem to have had today! =D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work