header

header

4.11.2011

Tutorial Tuesday

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to Teach Me Stuff counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Stuff I Learned last week...

My tutorial this week? Learn how to make Butterbeer, just like Harry Potter drinks!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





17 comments:

  1. did you forget your linky button? If this is the new way, here's my link:
    http://waterstonejewelry.blogspot.com/2011/04/diy-leather-cuff-giveaway-all-about.html
    If not, sorry. I'll be right back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...I've got to try that butterbeer for my daughter. She's 18 but she's a Harry Potter NERD - dress up, the whole enchilada. She'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'll just add my link, too! http://monkeyseemonkeydo-jennifer.blogspot.com/2011/04/repurposed-flower-headband-tutorial.html

    A headband tutorial...

    and I'm off to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant't find the link. Here's my Chicken Roll-Up recipe. http://organizeyourstuffnowcom/wordpress/?p=19271 Thanks for hosting again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for always hosting this linky. You sent over 170 readers my way last month!

    You can read more about it here:
    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/04/blogger-appreciation-march-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen,
    I get to join in this week!

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sweet lady! I couldn't stay awake. ZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great links! Thanks for hostessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting!! I linked up my super gross faucets that I am happy to say have been since cleaned!1 Check out the orange vinegar recipe for some "green" spring cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I posted #111 wrong so I reposted it right #112

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting the linky party. I found it recently and think it is a great theme. I'm off to visit some of the other tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower! Thank you for letting me share my project at such a beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Butterbeer sounds fab. I'm going to try out your recipe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been having SO much fun browsing through these!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work