header

header

11.07.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Reusable Snack Bags:



Extreme Couponing for Healthy Food:



DIY Toy Oven:




CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 31 Days to a More Organized Life

#2 DIY Wardrobe

#3 Great Ideas

Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





12 comments:

  1. Happy to be joining you this week Jenn!

    Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    Cheers...Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my snack bags!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,
    Thank you for hosting your parties! I love posting here.

    You’ve helped to inspire me to start my own Friday FREE-FOR-ALL Linky Party. It’s still open if you want to drop by and help a brand new Linky Party get off the ground.

    It’s at http://www.cookingatcafed.com/2011/11/yes-ladies-and-gents-its-party-linky.html

    All the best,
    Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me this week! I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! LOVE the featured snack bag! Thank you for hosting each week. I love these party hops – there’s SO many great inspirational ideas and fun projects. A crafter like myself could curl up with a cup of coffee and spend the whole day blissfully hopping from one to another! Please visit if you get a minute: http://wp.me/pYcKQ-jB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun projects! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to be joining you this week! I made a pillow yesterday but had to wait until this morning to take photographs. Finally got it posted, though, and I'm happy to be here. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im new to your blog and love it! You share many great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jennifer. This is my first time visiting and your site has so many cool and creative things! I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch turkey stuffing recipe, a Lithuanian blynai recipe, and a California roll recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Jennifer

    Thank you for hosting. Appreciate it.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work