header

header

2.27.2012

Simple Washer Bracelets



My Soul Sisters had a lunch and craft session last week: Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup and Simple Washer Bracelets ... Want to join us?

Simple Washer Bracelets

Supplies:

Flat Washers (I think we used 1/2 inch)
12 mm O Rings
Needle Nosed Pliers
Silver Colored Jewelry Clasps


Instructions:

Connect the washers with O rings, we used two O rings between each washer, beginning and ending with O rings.



Use one ring at the end to attach the clasp. Easy Peasy!



8 comments:

  1. cute.. unique.. nice 'how to'


    http://www.taylormadecollections.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMadeCollection

    Have a great day!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So easy and durable. It would be great to make one for younger girls who have a tendency to break or lose their jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never guessed that they were made from washers! I love the layered look. Thanks for the tutorial! t.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me & my smiling face! Next bracelet you make you should add colorful glass beads to the 'O" rings when connecting the washers for some variation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fantastic idea! I'll post a photo after I try it!

      Delete
  5. Oh my GOSH!! I love it!!! AND I think that I could actually MAKE one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool...my nieces would love those as gifts...thanks for the tutorial.

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work