header

header

2.16.2012

Things That Make You Go "DOH!"

I have a Pinterest Board called Great "Doh!" Moments for all those little tips that make you say - Why didn't I think of that?!?

Here is a collection of the most "DOH!" worthy:

Use a Seam Ripper to Clear Strings From Vacuum:



Attach a Keyring to Zippers that Won't Stay Zipped:



Upside Down Command Hook to Hang Wreaths on Cabinets:



Rubber Bands on Hangers to Keep Clothes from Slipping:



Toilet Paper Tubes to Hold Wrapping Paper on the Roll:



What cool Pinterest tip made you say "Doh!" lately?

5 comments:

  1. Using Press and seal Saran wrap for the bottom of the fridge! That's GENIUS! You just peel it off when it gets dirty and stick another piece down. Voila. Clean fridge, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas! I have a pair of jeans that hug my butt just right, but the zipper won't stay up, so I never wear them. Can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use one of those latex disposable gloves to store my makeup brushes in. Each brush fits nicely in a finger slot and when I place it in my makeup bag they stay separated and clean...perfect!

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used that seam ripper trick the other day and it worked like a charm! I will have to try some of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I feel like so many of the tips I find on Pinterest make me think "why didn't I think of that?!"

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work