header

header

10.29.2012

Quick Game Day Dinner


One of the concession stand favorites in our family is "Walking Tacos".  We have gone for years only eating these during youth football season and it never occurred to me to make them at home!

Haven't heard of a "Walking Taco"?  It's a taco you can walk around with since it's served in a bag!

Here's how you make one...

Walking Tacos

Cooked taco meat
Snack sized bag of Fritos or Doritos chips
Shredded cheese
Additional toppings of your choice: sour cream, salsa, chopped onions, shredded lettuce, etc.

Open the bag of chips and crunch them up slightly by squeezing the bag.

Add a scoop of taco meat (about 1/2 cup)

Layer remaining toppings to your taste.

Insert fork.

Walk around and eat.  :)


What is your favorite sports concession food?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, it's one of those things like "Doh! Why didn't I think of that?"

      Delete
  2. We call these Frito Pies. Why, I haven't a clue but I love them! Haven't been to any footbsll games lately, but at basketball games I did love me a hot dog with chips poured on top. Crunchy, salty, wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, that sounds good! Might have to try that one!

      Delete
  3. Frito pie, replace taco meat with chili.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work