header

header

8.16.2013

Did You Do Everything on Your List? Feedback Friday...





We are nearing the home stretch of summer vacation around here, and I think some of you in southern states have already gone back to school.  It's bittersweet...

We looked at the things left on our list to cram in before the end of next week and, as always, it seems like we ran out of time before we could get it all done.

We still have kayaking, sleeping outside in a tent, and going to a water park on our list.

It's Feedback Friday...

What things are still left on your summer to-do list?

1 comment:

  1. EVERYTHING. We have had a supper stressful summer and I am still waiting for the "break" part. My kids only have 1 week left, so I need to pull us together to do some sort of family type fun. So far our only family activity has involved 1/2 price shakes after 8 at Sonic.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work