header

header

12.28.2015

Warning: Scary Close-Ups!



(Click photo for full screen view)

My latest R+F Updates:

Here are my super close-ups I took to see if my Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen was helping with pore size. I feel like they are definitely less noticeable! 

I am feeling better and less tired looking. 

I'm wearing a lot less makeup - I feel like I don't want to cover up my skin!

I do have to say that I did not see these results overnight, but I never see results from diet or exercise right away either. I feel like it's the same kind of thing.  I have been very consistent which was a little hard at first, but it seems to be true that 6 weeks of doing something makes a habit!

I have been keeping all my products all together in a little drawer next to my sink and I keep a cleanser in my shower, so it has been pretty easy to keep consistent.  I'm going to toss some R+F Wipes into my gym bag this week to clean my face after the gym.  I do have a bad habit of shopping or running errands while I'm out and not taking the time to clean off all the sweat.

I got my 3rd paycheck and used it to buy plane tickets to The Big Guy and I to Key West for his birthday trip this April! I know it might seem small, but I was so proud that I could do that on my own!  Moving upward!

**To celebrate this little milestone I have some Micro-Dermabrasion Paste packets to give away!**

These little magic packets will help you get the smoothest skin ever! You will be super exfoliated and your cheeks will feel as soft as a baby's butt!  Comment below and I will email you for your address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work