header

header

3.18.2016

S'Mores Dip!


Those short and sweet Tasty (Buzzfeed) Videos have my youngest son interested in cooking all of a sudden!  He watched one about making S'mores Dip and begged me to buy the ingredients for a week.  Who knew I had most of it in my pantry already??

Here's a super quick and easy S'mores Dip recipe that your kids can make YOU!

S'mores Dip

Ingredients:

1 bag chocolate chips
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1 box Graham Crackers (we actually preferred Animal Crackers when we experimented!)

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Pour the chocolate chips into a pie plate and top with marshmallows.

Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Watch carefully so marshmallows don't burn!

Dip your crackers or cookies and enjoy!

Our little chefs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work